"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If you really knew me

If you really knew me, you'd know that I hate to drink milk plain, and I love to dance in the rain.
I sing almost everywhere I go, out loud, whispering, or in my head.  On the go or in my bed.
You'd know that I play Xbox more than most boys, and diet coke brings me the most joy.
If you really knew me you'd know that I sleep with my dog at my feet, my favorite meal's potatoes and meat, and I hate nothing more than I hate feet.
I've only taken a bath twice in the past 9 years, and I've never tasted a sip of beer, for 7 years of my life I cheered.
I'm a good kisser, or so I've been told, and if I were to spend an afternoon, I'd choose to spend it with somebody old.
If you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to make me cry, and when I was younger, I wanted to be a spy.
Okay enough with the rhyming, I'm sick of this stress, I'm just really tired and need a long rest.
I hardly ever take it serious when someone says they love me, and to be honest I've never been in love.
Maybe that's why it was so hard to say what I think love is. . . Because honestly I have no idea.  I mean, I LOVE children, and I LOVE the elderly, but to seriously love one significant other seems way too big for me and my life right now so it makes no sense to me, that I would be the one who believes the things I believe.
I believe people are too hesitant, and people think too much, we just need to jump, and not waste our time with such
bafflement and bamboozles, idiotic wastes of time, oh look at that it happened again, I'm speaking in rhyme
I look around and all I see are people who don't know whether to stand or sit, needing, bleeding, and feeding into craploads of ........ (sigh)
So if you really knew me you'd know I lose respect fast, and I'll forgive you easy, but I'll never forget how you made me gasp.
When you did what you did, knowing exactly that you shouldn't, and wondering why you couldn't, just tell them that you wouldn't.
I get off subject quick, and I love a good chick flick, I'm always cold, and I find myself wishing I could be more bold, So I could go after the things I yearn, but right now I still have a lot to learn.

3 comments: