"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Paris.

From the moment I arrived in Paris, I thought it was too good to be true.
The grass was green and the sky was blue.

Much to my surprise, the people didn't talk much, and whenever I said something, I felt I was out of place. So I wrote in my journal of this wondrous spot, and here are experiences I afterwards got.

Be Fearful of Mediocrity - Jonathan Ellery once said,
I never get enough of what the voices say in my head,

They babble and yell, 'til my head starts to ache, I try to keep strong but my strength always breaks.
  We walk and we talk as our days go by, and no one seems to just think and ask why.....
Why do we do it, the things we are told?
                              Probably because none of us are bold
Bold enough to say the things we think, we just sit back and watch each other sink. . .
Into bad things and worse things, and things you can't speak of,
                                            And when that happens we just put ourselves above,

The other 6 Billion 800 some thousand,

other humans who make beds, bake bread and build houses,

                 To provide for their families, the ones that they love.

          The couple who together let go of a dove

     To show their compassion and care for one another

Hell, no one will read this, why do I even bother.



I walk alone on this road, I don't need anyone with me,
But I might as well tell you a little of my history,
I grew up in Utah, and would never let that go,
And my full name is Mikayla Mae Snow,
I'm impatient, I do not like to confront people,
and I live behind the Church with the steeple,
 I'm good with my hands, and play Xbox a lot,
                   When I was only 15 my friends and I got caught,
by the policeman... out at 2 in the morning,
needless to say I wasn't joining,
my friends for a few weeks because I was grounded,
and when I was little I always got pounded,
by my older sister Ashli, but she's nice now,
other than the fact that she hasn't made the vow,
to be married to anyone, she just can't commit,
but don't worry she won't ever quit.


I try and I try to get what I want,
     but always and forever I'll have the things that haunt,
        My thoughts and my mind and I can't disagree
           with what destiny has in store for me.
              So I'll follow my own star and take what is mine,
                 because all I've got right now is just a whole lot of time.

So that's all she wrote folks, that's all there is,
Of my grand adventure, in the beautiful land of Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment