"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 14, 2011

Adaption

Without a Word - Birdy

I won't say anything, nothing at all.  I will just stay here. He says he's leaving. He doesn't know what to say, I will just watch him leave, and say nothing.  "We can fix this." The words just pierce her.  They stand staring, not knowing when, or even why to move.  Show me what to do. Without a word.

Something - Jim Sturgess version

There's something about her, the way her hair falls in her face, I can't resist.  She's in control.  We're stuck in this moment, I can't leave.  She smiles and I get lost.  Whatever it is, it keeps me here, there's no way I could be with anyone else, I don't know what it is.  I don't know anything.  I'm lost, in that something.

Imagine - Jack Johnson Version

We are who we are, take it or leave it.  Imagine we're all that's left, scratch that, we're all that's here.  It's you and me.  We are free.  You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I am not the only one.  We are all one, we have nothing but ourselves and each other, there's no need for anything else, we are all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment