"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'll Follow you.

Love of mine, someday you will die, 
    But I'll be close behind, I'll follow you into the dark. . . 
If you leave me soon
        I'll sleep until noon.
Dreaming of the days . . . 
       Of our long overnight stays.

Where we spend our time together.
                                            Searching through the weather

Waiting for the Rain
                                            So we can kiss again.



                      While we're both sopping wet, It feels like we just met.


Your eyes meet mine
And you feel down my spine

         We stand here for years,
            and then I wake up with tears. . . . .  . . . . . Running down my cheek
                                                                                 I look around and FREAK!


Where have you gone?
The Porch light is on...
Until you come home.  .  .  .  .  
                                                                                      I'll be waiting,
                                                                                                      On
                                                                                                      My
                                                                                                      Own.

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo good! I really like how you made the text jump everywhere. Writen really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loove i'll follow you into the dark, it's the only song i can play on the guitar, lol.
    you're a great writer, this whole post is just awesome. someone really needs to make it into an actual song.
    p.s. i love all the pictures on your blog

    ReplyDelete