"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."- Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Let me Introduce Myself

I'm allergic to melons, I'm a terrible swimmer. I don't like asparagus, I love Horror films.
I can't sleep with any doors open, my favorite color's yellow, I don't like stepping on cracks.
I'm quite OCD, I'm a terrible artist, I love to sing, I wish I played piano, I love doing the dishes.
I've always wanted an older brother, I love lamp, I would take nachos over a burger, I love detective shows, Christmas is my favorite holiday, I can't sleep with more than one pillow.
I love Audrey Hepburn, I love card games, you would lose in a game of Call of Duty against me.
I'm a dog person, I love camping, I'm a people person.
I would take campfire over candlelight, I'm a movie fanatic,
I like kissing, I can't go a day without music, I like to sleep with my dog.
I love to listen to the elderly tell their life stories,
I love technology, I love to freak myself out, I <3 Pinterest. I am Free.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post.
    I love a lot of the same things in this post. I love how you are so honest and random, this is freaking awesome! :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wreck you in COD :P jk not really, from what I've heard you are incredible at that game. I need to play with you sometime though because I have never seen you play.

    This post is great though it's so tight that you would take a campfire over candlelight.

    ReplyDelete